» Products & Missions
» Aircraft Finder
» Military Range
» Support & services
EC725 Designed for the most demanding missions
A combat proven multi-role helicopter.
Introduced in 2005, the EC725 has seen combat service worldwide, including in Afghanistan.
Evolved from experience gained with the Cougar family, theEC725 is the latest version of this medium lift (11-ton class) helicopter.
EC725 has operated from ships and ashore.
It is a truly multi-purpose, versatile military asset.
A world renownedTraining Academy
- Conversion and refresher courses for pilots and technicians
- Pilot training academy with high level of simulation (Full Flight Simulator)
- Standard training courses (type rating,emergency procedures, IFR, CRM...)
- Mission training courses (NVG, Deck operations, IFR, NOI, SAR...)
- Training at customers premises with detachment of Instructor pilots or technicians)
- Available tools dedicated for EC725 training , CAI, VCPT, LTD
Flight related checks
Before the first flight
After the last flight
“ Inspection intervals”
Supplementary inspection: 75hours
(every 750 hours or 24months)
Major inspection (only every 16 years)
Reduced manpower and time required
- O&I level: 4 technicians per aircraft
- Replacement times of major assemblies
Main Rotor Head
Main Rotor Blade
Tail Rotor Blade
Eurocopter is committed to supporting your Eurocopter product with the same level of excellence that you have cometo expect from our aircraft themselves. We are dedicated to looking out for the best interests of our customers, whetherthis be maximizing flight revenues, ensuring public safety or saving lives. Our customer support team is at your service24/7 to keep you flying. In order to provide the individualized attention our customers require, we offer:
- A worldwide service network of 25 subsidiaries and participations, along with more than 100 distributors,representatives, training centers, repair and overhaul facilities, and maintenance centers, as well as logistic hubs inFrance, Hong Kong and the USA
- Customer Service Centers in Europe, Asia and the USA offering around-the-clockworldwide customer assistance, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- A world of services to meet customers’ needs in terms of technical support, component repair and overhaul services, parts and spares support, technical publications and training – at our facilities, or yours
Flexible Customer support
- A full range of service concepts from standard spares, maintenance, repair and overhaul to fully customized, comprehensive service packages